Monday, May 8, 2017

Lingerie

I think I'd like to make a bra (or maybe several). I cut one out about (mumble) months ago and the pieces are still lying around. This is a personal pattern that I have made a few times (see here and here for the first two examples). So then I went on Pattern Review because I was wondering about other styles. Much clicking later and I have downloaded the *Free* Maya bra pattern from AFI Atelier and purchased the Harriet bra pattern from Cloth Habit because it is so pretty!




Future bra
In one of my other bra making posts, I mentioned that I have a lifetime's supply of lingerie findings and fabrics. So off I go...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I also recently got the lingerie bug. It's a great palate cleanser between bigger projects. You can get a lot done in a short period of time. And with RTW costing $$$ for a single bra, it's a cost savings too.

    ReplyDelete