Thursday, October 21, 2010

My label

There have been a few comments about my "The Sewing Lawyer" labels.  They're pretty nice, aren't they?  The size is 1" x 2" and they are woven, not printed.

They were a Christmas present last year from my husband, who also did the design.  As you can see from this well-travelled box, they originate in Hong Kong.  They were ordered from WorldwideLabel on Etsy.  

They also have a blog where you can see the huge variety of labels this company makes daily.  Mine shipped on December 28, 2009.  I can't remember when they arrived but it was all pretty efficient.

Hoping to have something else to sew one of them into soonish...


  1. Getting labels made from WWL has been on my "To-Do" list forever. Yours turned out great! Thanks for confirming that they do great work:)

  2. I also purchased labels from WorldwideLabel and I am very pleased with my new labels. They look very professional.

  3. You just moved it to the top of my to-do list. I need something that says dryclean only if nothing else, but I am better than that.
    I found their site a little confusing so I will call them later. Do they have a place that shows all their fonts or do you use your own font and a Pantone guide?